Skip to Main Content
ISSS – Forms and Letter Requests
- Change of Address Let us know if you’ve moved (US immigration requires this update within 10 days of any move). Students on OPT or STEM OPT should update their address using the SEVP OPT Portal.
- Change of Major or Minor Use this form to request a new I-20 once you have changed your major(s) and/or minor(s).
Final Semester – less than full time enrollment request
Letter Requests (for Driver’s License, SSN, etc.)
- Letter Request If you wish to have a letter provided for you, please complete and submit this form. Make sure that you are enrolled for a full credit load before submitting your letter request form. We will not be able to process your letter request if you are under-enrolled for the current semester.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- OPT Workshop Registration If you are a student interested in signing up for an OPT workshop, please complete and submit this form.
- OPT Participation Report Students engaged in OPT are required to update US immigration on their address, employment or volunteer status through the SEVP OPT Portal. Please use this form to report if you have decided to leave the US and not to participate in OPT.
- SEVP Portal Reset Request If you have locked yourself out of your SEVP Portal account please use this form to request a reset email.
STEM Extension (STEM OPT)
Transfer your SEVIS Record to Another U.S. University
- Transfer Out Request If you are transferring out to a different school, please take the survey and submit this form.