Why Boise State?
Start your new adventure at Boise State University. From world-renowned faculty to cutting edge research. From individualized attention from advisors and mentors to a vibrant community. Boise State thrives on innovation and excellence. Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and discipline-specific accreditations, Boise State offers more than 120 undergraduate programs and 82 graduate programs.
Academic Preparation + Practical Experience
Boise is hub for entrepreneurs and innovators. With low unemployment and one of the highest growth rate, Boise State graduates find many opportunities for internships and practical training during their studies. For a list of the major employers in our area, click here.
Boise State Rankings
- U.S. National University (Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education)
- Doctoral, Research University, Tier 2 (Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education)
- Class 2030 Rising Star University (The World University Rankings)
- Top 100 Undergraduate Engineering Program (U.S. News and World Report)
- ABET-Accredited College of Engineering (includes Civil, Electrical, Material Science, Mechanical Eng. and Computer Science)
- Top 70 Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- AACSB-Accredited College of Business
- Top 80 Earth Science Program (U.S. News and World Report)
- Top 100 School of Public Service (U.S. News and World Report)
- Top 100 School of Social Work (U.S. News and World Report)
- Top 80 Best College Athletics in the U.S. (Niche)