Start a New Adventure in Boise
Boise: Your Adventure Begins Here
The Capital of Idaho, Boise (“Boy-See”) is famously known as the “City of Trees.” Surrounded by mountains and rivers, Boise is the perfect metropolitan city to call home. Here you will enjoy a safe environment, affordable cost of living, and many outdoor sports. Boise is nestled in the Treasure Valley, which concentrates more than 650,000 people in an environment of mountains, forest, and desert.
Boise Hall of Fame
- “Top 10 Most Entrepreneurial states” (CNN Money)
- “Healthiest Cities” (Women’s Health/Men’s Health)
- “Top 10 Places to Live” (Relocate America)
- “Best Cities for Raising a Family” (Forbes)
- “Safest Places to Live in America” (Business Insider)
- “Top 10 Downtowns in America” (Livability.com)
- “Best River Towns in America” (Outside Magazine)
- “Hottest Music Cities in America” (The Atlantic)
- “Fittest Towns of the West” (Sunset Magazine)
Idaho: The Gem State
Best Skiing in the U.S.A.
Skiing is part of the Idaho culture. Boise is 30 minutes away to Bogus Basin, a popular ski resort that meets the needs of skiers in all levels. International students enjoy discounted season pass and a shuttle that takes Boise residents to the mountains on weekends. Idaho is house of Sun Valley, an internationally renowned ski resort.
Idaho offers some of the most beautiful landscapes in the U.S. Idaho is located in the Rocky Mountains. With multiple mountain ranges, rivers and lakes, Idaho offers you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the West. From great hikes to the mountains to shorts drives to the most popular national parks.
Boise offers you an adventure every day, every season. Enjoy a hike in the foothills, or a bike ride on the Greenbelt. Boise is made for nature lovers who love to explore. The mountains, the paths along the river and the snow are our backyard. No wonder Boise is one of the most active places in the U.S.