Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu


A visa is your permission to enter a country.

Most students studying abroad will need a student visa. You will need to apply for your visa through the embassy or consulate nearest to your home state. To obtain visa forms and contact the host country’s embassy in the US. Click here to find out about your host country’s visa restrictions.

International Visa Photo