2018 Boise State University Education Abroad 10th Annual Photo Contest
Show us your educational experience abroad! Here’s your chance to share your favorite international experiences through Boise State University’s Education Abroad Photo Contest! As a Boise State education abroad student you may enter up to four photos taken during your time abroad.
- Who may enter: Any Boise State student who has participated in an education abroad program.
- What to enter: You may submit up to 4 photos (no more than 2 in any single category) that were taken abroad. It is strongly recommended that photos be 3MB or larger.
- Please note: Photos must have been taken while on a study abroad program. Vacation travel photos are not accepted.
- The pictures can be from the host country or another location visited during the education abroad program.
- Photos may not be modified in any way or digitally enhanced.
People, Culture, & Landscapes: We are looking for stunning pictures of either rural or urban landscapes or cultural interactions you encountered while studying abroad. Show us the sights, natural wonders and cultural experiences of your destinations.
Broncos Abroad: Submit pictures of Boise State students during their programs abroad. We want to see Boise State students interacting with the culture, playing sports, traveling, etc. These photos must show students to be accepted in this category. Show us what you did abroad!
Photos and entry forms must be received by no later than 5pm on Monday, December 3rd, 2018.
Photos will be judged by Global Learning Opportunities to determine the top 15-20 from each category. Then, on December 3-5th photos will be posted to Facebook and judged by number of likes for the People’s Choice Award. The other categories will be judged by GLO staff.
Global Learning Opportunities reserves the right to use all submitted photos on the website, in printed informational materials, and with other study abroad promotional items. International Learning Opportunities reserves the right to deem a photo “inappropriate” and/or ineligible for competition. Failure to follow the guidelines and/or falsification of information on the entry form will result in immediate disqualification for the contest and forfeit the student’s claim of any prize.