International Student Exchange Program. Eligibility for certain sites may be limited by major or language background. Students who participate in ISEP pay tuition and room and board to Boise State.
Explore programs and apply here!
This program allows students to enroll as full-time visiting student at a university abroad. Eligibility for certain sites may be limited by major or language background. Students who participate in a direct exchange program pay tuition to Boise State, but pay their living expenses abroad.
- Go to Abroad Office and create an account
- After you create an account, meet with an GLO staff member (if you haven’t already done so).
- After meeting with a staff member go to your Abroad Office account, log in and apply to the program you are interested in.
- You will need to submit hard copies of: official transcripts, letters of recommendation (2) and your application fee.
- You will then need to be interviewed by GLO staff before you are officially accepted to the exchange.
Direct Exchange Locations