Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Advising sheets by major

These advising sheets serve as a guide for students to find a study site better suited to their major. However, students are not restricted to the sites indicated for their major. Some courses for the University Studies Consortium (USAC) have been pre-approved by Boise State Department chairs.

College of Arts and Sciences

College of Business and Economics

School of Public Service

Undeclared Majors

If you are an undeclared student, you should meet with an advisor in the Advising and Academic Support Center (AASC). This office is located in the Simplot/Micron Advising and Success Hub (SMASH) building, room 101. AASC provides information and support to all undergraduate students and oversees academic advising for undecided students and tutorial services.